vSculpt is the world’s first home-use vaginal rejuvenation device using light-energy, gentle heat and sonic technology to tone, tighten, and rejuvenate the vaginal tissue and muscles of your pelvic floor. vSculpt is cleared as a Class II OTC Medical Device for the treatment of incontinence, vaginal dryness and pelvic pain in Canada, Europe, Australia and other parts of the world.
Vsculpt Pro is sold exclusively by medical professionals. Please visit Skintology Health and Wellness Centre for information.
Benefits of Vsculpt Pro:
- Rebuilds collagen, tightening your vaginal tissue
- Strengthens your pelvic floor, reducing accidental bladder leakage
- Naturally improves vaginal dryness, enhancing intimacy
- Reduces pelvic inflammation and pain
- Natural, hormone-free, noninvasive, affordable and safe
Vsculpt Pro features additional LED power, a 12-minute treatment time, and 10 therapeutic vibration modes, that allows you to achieve maximum results faster.
How does it work?
vSculpt Pro utilizes an innovative combination of technologies–therapeutic light, gentle heat, and sonic technology. Used with the Photonic Gel, VSculpt’s results are enhanced.
Red Light Therapy
- Energizes cells to increase their natural production of collagen and elastin
- Helps repair nerve damage and improves muscle tone
- Used professionally for skincare and rehabilitation in medical clinics and doctors’ offices worldwide
- Invented in the 1960s by NASA
Infrared Light with Gentle Heat
- Raises blood flow in the perineal region, which increases delivery of oxygen, proteins, and nutrients to the perineal muscles and tissue for healing
- Helps tighten the muscles of the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone
- Allows light energy to more effectively penetrate the tissue
- Provides a pleasurable sensation
- Ultra-concentrated, water-based gel
- Supports the transfer of light into the tissue
- Helps moisturize and protect tissue
- Makes vSculpt more enjoyable to use
Why you need it
- Advances your vSculpt therapeutic results
- Enhances photonic energy transfer into the tissue
- Premium, ultra-concentrated, water-based, and infused with Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize and protect tissue
- Enhances overall comfort
Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-45M, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-5, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
To discuss Vsculpt pro further with a medical professional please contact us